Home » Site News » So if you haven't played the Perfect World Silv...
Perfect World, originally as China's popular subscription-based MMO, has expanded to North America and later Europe and switched to free-to-play MMOs. Featuring exotic and interesting lore which is closely connected with Chinese mythology and the legend of Pangu, Perfect World possesses depth and surprising level of intricately-designed gameplay, including easy-to-learn basic gameplay, solid combat and movement mechanics, optimized game engine, unique Genies, micro-transaction system and much more.Product Manager Jonathan Belliss said: "PWI has been breaking down barriers and changing the way people perceive Free-to-Play games." So if you haven't played the Perfect World Silver
game, you can consider to give the game a try.
- Previous News
Optimized Perfect World Silver game engine, unique Genies, micro-transaction system.
- Next News
Your skill allows you to cancel 1 out of 2 spell most of the time in Perfect World Gold
- Recent News:
- The official English version of the Perfect World Gold game.
- Perfect World Gold players get lots of money and item drops.
- Perfect World Entertainment plans to open two new East Coast based servers.
- You want to have when farming Perfect World Gold?
- The Perfect World Gold game shifts from night to day.